Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Death Has Blue Eyes 4

Chapter 4! It's kinda long, but don't get used to it. I do not promote drinking until you're drunk/pass out/whatever, it just fit in David's character. ATTENTION!! As I said last chapter, these series are somewhat more mature, so there will be sex, violence & drinking. I won't mark it as mature content because non-DA people, who also read my story, won't be able to read it. So PAY ATTENTION AND DECIDE WHETHER OR NOT YOU'LL BE ABLE TO HANDLE IT YOURSELF!!! Anyway, the story.






When I woke up, I had that "oh…hell!" feeling that you sometimes have when you wake up and know that you've forgotten something important. The worst? I didn't know why the feeling was there. After lying completely still for a few minutes I'd figured it out. I was naked. I turned over. My body bumped into Ricky's. Uh-oh. Well, that explained my "oh…hell!" feeling. Ricky had woken up at once when I'd bumped into her.
"Good morning, David." Shit. David. She's angry.
"Err… Hi Ricky."
"How are you feeling this morning?"
"I think I'd feel better if you told me what had happened last night."
"After you fainted, you mean?" I cringed at her hateful tone.
"Yes, please."
"So, a few minutes after you had fainted, you woke up again, asking me about my eyes. You seemed satisfied by my reply that they were blue contacts. You walked straight to the fridge and took two six packs out of it." Damn. Ricky hates men that drink more than a glass a day. "When you had finished those twelve beers, you grabbed my wrist and started making out. You tasted like beer." Whoops. "Obviously, that wasn't enough for you, because you pulled me to your bedroom. You paused only to throw up, a lot, so that I could put my contacts away in that time. I flushed the toilet, because you seemed to have forgotten, and I remember the stench that was left last time. You started making out again, leading me towards the bed. When we had arrived and you had managed to get my bra clasp loose, we had sex five times – no, wait, six. Then you passed out." 
"I'm sorry, Ricky."
Ricky pursed her lips, waiting for me to say more. I didn't. She scowled at me and rose, leaving me with a perfect view on her naked butt while she walked out of the room. It surprised me that she hadn't said more, or threatened me, until my drinking from last night caught up with me. Hell. Ricky's the only one who knows where the painkillers are.

No comments:

Post a Comment