Monday, May 16, 2011

Death Has Blue Eyes 3

Look! It's a new chapter! Enjoy, and if you hate me for the cliffhanger, please remember that I've almost finished chapter 4 and that that one is going to be long. Well, long for this story, anyway. Enjoy!




When I arrived home, Ricky was there. We lived together as roommates, friends with benefits. Not as boy- and girlfriend, no matter how often Parker and James said we were. When we first fell in love, we had been together. Hell, we had been together countless times. And we had broken up even more often.
"Dave? Is that you?"
"Yes Ricky, it's me."
"Good. There is something I want to show you."
"What's it?"
"Guess." Ricky had entered the hallway by then. I studied her, but I couldn't see anything out of ordinary.
"I don't know. You tell me."
"Look again." I did, but this time, I looked closer. She was walking on bare feet – normal. She was wearing jeans with holes in them, just like her shirt, but that was normal too. Her hair, blond with blue highlights was pulled back into a ponytail. Her blue eyes were staring at me intensely. Wait a minute. BLUE eyes? They were supposed to be green! Fear flooded through my body, and it felt as if I couldn't breathe properly anymore. All I could see was a black mist, getting thicker every second. Before I collapsed, only one thought crossed my mind.
Is this death?

1 comment: