Sunday, May 15, 2011

Death Has Blue Eyes 2

ATTENTION!!! This series will be a bit more ... mature than the other two, so if you think you won't be able to read a story in which sex, violence & drinking occurs, don't read it. If you think you will be able to do it, then by all means, go on.






When  I first met Ricky, she was stripping. Not as in: I'm getting paid for pulling of my clothes, but because she was going for a shower. In the male locker room of the gym where I trained. Luckily for her, my locker was in a corner where no one else came. And she had a towel with her.
"Hey! What are you doing here?"
"I'm sorry! Please don't betray me," she whispered. She looked frightened, but, as I later learned, that was just an act. 
"Don't worry, I won't. Why are you here?"
"I – I have to shower, but I can't go to the women's locker room."
"If you'll wait here, I'll look whether the showers are occupied or not."
"Thanks." Another whisper.
"I'm sorry?"
"Nothing."
The showers were occupied. We talked for a while until she could shower. By then I knew her name. Ricky. We'd met in the locker room each day after that, until, two weeks later, we kissed. Then Ricky moved in with me, I had one spare bedroom and she didn't have a home. She still lived with me, in the same apartment as then. The apartment where I was going…

2 comments:

  1. Nice new background, although it's a little difficult to read...
    But I like this story so far!

    ReplyDelete