Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Death Has Blue Eyes 5

Look! It's a new Death Has Blue Eyes! After this one, you can expect: a new Feathers of the Hawk, another new Death Has Blue Eyes, two drawings that have nothing to do with my stories and a new chapter of my Hogwarts fanfic. Yes, I had said that there probably wouldn't be another one, but you can ignore that. I found a good solution.






I had been lying in bed for a pretty long time when I decided to take a shower, hoping that it'd help to get rid of the headache. The shower didn't help, but when I got out of the shower, there were two painkillers and a glass of water on the sink. Ricky. I smiled. I looked for her, but she had locked herself in her bedroom with music. Ugh. Her rock music. She doesn't want me to come in. Ricky knew that I hated rock music, so she used it as a 'Keep Out' sign. I went to the kitchen and started making breakfast. A glance on the kitchen clock told me that I'd have to call it lunch. Before I had finished, Ricky entered the kitchen.
"Smells good."
"You're not angry anymore?"
She kissed me. "I was. But for your cooking, I'm prepared to forgive you."
I couldn't stop myself. I smiled and told her: "So, next time you're angry with me, I should make you dinner?"
Ricky made sure I wasn't busy with a knife before softly punching my arm.
"Shut up, Dave." I grinned

1 comment: