Monday, July 11, 2011

OC quiz - Feathers of the Hawk

1) Choose one(or more) of your own characters (OC).
2) Make them answer the following questions.
3) Then tag three people.
4) Feel free to add some questions of your own.


Well, I'll take Kahu & Eyolf. Separated, of course xD
After this one, I'll do one for Death Has Blue Eyes too.






1) What gender are you?
K: Female.
E: Male.

2) What is your age?
K: Seventeen. 
E: Sixteen, that makes me an adult.

3) Do you want a hug?
K: I'm kind of a loner, so, no, thanks.
E: Sure.

4) Do you have any bad habits?
K: I've heard people say that I'm rude and very stubborn.
E: I growl.

5) What is your favorite food?
K: Chicken.
E: All kinds of meat.

6) What is your favorite Ice cream flavor? *Questions like these that are inappropriate for the time/place where Kahu & Eyolf live shall be answered as if they live here & now*
K: Cookiedough!
E: Banana.


7) Are you a virgin?
K: No.
E: Yes.

8) Have you killed anyone?
K: Does it count if I left someone to bleed to death?
E: Not yet, but with the war that is coming, it won't last.

9) Do you hate anyone?
K: My brother Niall.
E: No one, really.

10) Do you have any secrets?
K: If I had, I wouldn't tell you.
E: Everyone has one, right?

11)What is your favorite season?
K: Summer, nice and warm.
E: Spring, it radiates happiness after a cold winter.

12) Who is/are you best friend (s)?
K: My nephew, Luíz.
E: Dunno, I guess father.

13) What are your hobbies?
K: I love being on my own, outside, and read or just enjoy being there.
E: Music.

14) What is your favorite drink?
K: Icy cold mountain water.
E: Wine.

15) When is your birthday?
K: Midsummer.
E: April 15th.

16) What age do you plan to die?
K: Dunno. Not for a long time.
E: I will see.

17) Are you nice or mean?
K: Mean!
E: I can be both.

18) Are you social or shy?
K: I dislike being around people all the time, so I'm not 'social', but I am not afraid to speak for a group of people.
E: I guess I'm social.

19) What do you think of your parents?
K: Mum was nice. Dad - I don't know, he wasn't there often and I keep finding out about half-siblings...
E: I love them both! 

20) What's your weakness?
K: As if I'm going to tell you!
E: I'll try to save the ones I love, no matter the costs.

21) How long can you stay under water?
K: Depends on it. The lioness, wolf, hawk and horse can't stay in the water for long, but as a human, a minute or two, I guess.
E: One and a half minute.

22) What do you do on a regular basis?
K: Shapeshift, fight.
E: Shapeshifting and playing the lute.

23) Do you love someone?
K: Yes.
E: Kahu.

24) Favorite quote?
K: Hmm. I'm stuck, either "Behind every great man there is a woman rolling her eyes." (Jim Carrey) or "Always forgive your enemies - nothing annoys them so much." (Oscar Wilde)
E: "Friendship is unnecessary, like philosophy, like art... It has no survival value; rather it is one of those things that give value to survival. " (C.S. Lewis)

25) What's your favorite music artist? *see question 6*
K: Simple Plan or All Time Low.
E: Songs from Disney movies

26) Ever worn a dress?
K: Unfortunately, yes.
E: No.

27) Willingly?
K: NEVER!
E: Why would I? 

28) What do you consider fun in the day time?
K: Be outside.
E: Make music. 

29) At night?
K: Depends on who accompanies me. *Insert mischievous grin*
E: Sleep or hunt.

30) Ever kissed anyone?
K: Yes.
E: Yes.

31) Of the same gender?
K: Yes.
E: No. 

32) It's clear you're gay.
K: That's offensive - I'm bi.
E: Why would I be?

34) Favorite article of clothing?
K: Not a dress, that's for sure.
E: .... 

34) Anyone loves you?
K: I hope so.
E: I suppose Kahu loves me.

35) What's your favorite color?
K: Dark gold, kind of the color a hawk's feathers have.
E: Grey.

36) When was the last time you cried?
K: Don't remember.
E: Long time ago.

37) Do you have a pet?
K: I am a hawk myself. No, I don't have a pet, unless horses count.
E: No.

38)Are you crazy?
K: Of course! But so is everyone else!
E: I guess.

39) What are you?
K: A shapeshifter and a soldier.
E: Is this rhetorical, philosophic or serious? 

40) What's your nickname?
K: I don't have a nickname.
E: Kahu calls me wolf boy.

41) Do you consider yourself as a happy person or a downer?
K: Happy. Most of the time.
E: Usually happy.

42) If you were a super hero, you'd be..? *See question 6*
K: Myself. I am a soldier, that makes me a hero.
E: None, it comes with too much responsibility. 


43) Favorite movie? *See question 6*
K: The Lion King, for sure!
E: Dunno. I suppose I like most movies.

44) Current occupation?
K: You'd call it an intelligence officer, I call it a spy. Or soldier, whichever one you prefer.
E: Soldier, I guess.


45) Who do you know that bugs you?
K: My nephew Luíz. My brother Niall.
E: Kahu.

46) What's your favorite song? *See question 6*
K: Things I'll Never Say - Avril Lavigne, it describes me.
E: Love Will Find A Way - The Lion King II, it gives me hope.

47) Do you consider yourself a warrior?
K: I am a warrior.
E: Yes. 

48) Have you done 'it' in the past month?
K: No.
E: No.

49) Do you have any piercings anywhere?
K: No.
E: No.

50) Where do you live?
K: Shapeshifter Academy
E: Shapeshifter Academy

Well, I guess I was sorta tagged by ~LexiWynn.

I tag ~koekieleen and whoever finds it fun to do this.

No comments:

Post a Comment